Skip to content
Motorcycle Training & Competition 2022
- The object of this competitive training event is to make two / three timed runs through carefully selected obstacles. Evasive maneuvers, corner manipulation, emergency braking, matched with self-induced stress will create positive learning trends for each motor officer.
- The competitive training event will be divided into three divisions, each separated depending on motor participation.
- Expert = Placed in the top three of any previous competitive training events, is a certified instructor, or has been awarded Top Gun in at least one previous event. Expert criteria can be determined by information gained by Judges during the training.
- Advanced = Placed in any advance training session in the top three, in any Division during the event.
- Motor Officer = all commissioned officers under 3 years’ experience as a motor officer or who have not made it to the top three of any Division.
- Metric Division
- Open = retired police / former motor officers riding a police equivalent motorcycle. The “Open Division” must have at least three participants to be a division. If there are not three participants, the Open Division Riders will be based on the above criteria. ALTHOUGH ALL ARE COMPETING FOR TOP GUN!
- June 17th will be course familiarization with practical scoring beginning at 1300 hours.
- June 18th is day two of training, individual head to head competition and individual awards.
- 1st place will be a $400.00 Black Rain money certificate. 2nd Place & 3rd Place will have prizes as well. Top Gun Prize is a FREE stay for 3 nights for up to 4 guests at any RentBranson property good for 1 year.
Download Training Rules